Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Express Gate Installation Incomplete

Emmys 2010 (in Spanish)

Honestly, I do not want to comment Emmy in inglésy in English will be faster and easier:)

First of all I have to say is the first time I see the Emmys live and to be the first not was wrong, but it seemed a bit aburridillo in parte de miniseries y reallitys, pero esto se explica porque no sigo ninguno. Pero eso sí, me encantó el número del principio y sobre todo la despedida de Lost, con canción de Green Day, es un WIN en toda relga xd.
Por razones ya comentadas, me salto la parte de miniserie y demás; y las categorías van a ir un poco desordenadas xd

* Ganador  Quien creía que ganaría Quien quisiera que hubiera ganado

Mejor comedia
Glee



Modern Family Nurse Jackie

Curb Your Enthusiasm 30 Rock The Office

always complained that I always take them the same but this year 30 Rock me has been the best, or at least that has made me laugh most of the nominees, because for me this award went to Community. Still, I'm happy for Modern Family, which I also liked but I think it is a tad sobrevaloradilla. And yes, I believe, but I had a hunch-almost-sure de que se lo llevaría Modern Family. Y Glee aquí es la True Blood en categoría de drama, no es por nada, pero yo con Glee lloro más que río (y no es en el mal sentido, es que soy una sentimental).


Mejor drama
Mad Men
Breaking Bad
Dexter
The Good Wife
Lost
True Blood

Partiendo del hecho de que de esta categoría sólo veo Lost y True Blood, casi todas mis apuestas iban para Breaking Bad de la que oigo maravillas (y lleva un tiempo en mi lista de pendientes). Así only by hearsay and by changing a little thing I thought it would Breaking Bad, Mad Men, but it turned out that repeated (will have to take a look XD). The Good Wife not see and did not draw much, Dexter I have started today (and runs it encuanto see the third chapter.) I have to admit I would have liked Lost won, only plan to keep, just because it has been a revolution in Internet Tele, just so I would have liked.
and True Blood ... What would you think if I said that part of me wishes he would have won? Just for a laugh, because I would play if he had. I really do not understand how to nominate drama True Blood and not nominate Friday Night Lights. Or even Fringe (keep dreaming).

Best comedy actor
Steve Carrell (The Office)
Larry David (Curb Your Enthusiasm)
Alec Baldwin (30 Rock)
Matthew Morrison (Glee)
Jim Parsons (Big Bang Theory)
Tony Shalhoub (Monk)
Here I thought things would its course and gain new Alec Baldwin (not nothing I object to this) but Jim Parsons gave a pleasant surprise to get this Emmy. Very well deserved. But anyway I would have liked that at last this year goes to Steve Carrel. I hope next year will give it, if only because they let the series. Only I have to say I do not get the nomination of Matthew Morrison, if I had to choose someone for this award would Glee Cory Monteith, and now that, instead of Glee, this should have been Joel McHale, for instance.
Actor, drama
Jon Hamm (Mad Men)
Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad)
Michael C. Hall (Dexter)
Kyle Chandler (Friday Night Lights)
Hugh Laurie (House)
Matthew Fox (Lost)

I think it is in the category of more indecision. I was pretty sure she would win Bryan Cranston (again by hearsay but no less deserved it) and also how big they are Joh and Michael C. Hamm Hall. And this season, Hugh Laurie been even better if that is possible but I wanted to win Kyle Chandler. Because it's FNL. No more. And Matthew Fox is where it should be, grateful for his nomination.
Best actress in a comedy
Tina Fey (30 Rock)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus (The New Adventures of Old Christine)
Edie Falco (Nurse Jackie)
Read Michele (Glee)
Toni Collette (The United States of Tara)
Amy Poehler (Parks and Recreation)
went with Tina Fey for the simple reason that Glee 30 Rock and are the only ones I see here. Tina Fey and always will deserve all the awards given. I have not much to say, I would not have mattered that he had been Lea Michele, after all Rachel is my favorite and I would have liked to see everyone protesting that she had won.

Best drama actress Julianna Margulies
(The Good Wife)
Kyra Sedgwick (The Closer)
Glenn Close (Damages)
Connie Britton (Friday Night Lights)
January Jones (Mad Men)
Mariska Hargitay (Law and Order: SVU)

I will be brief: I had no idea who would take him away because I only see FNL. That's also why he went with Connie Britton, but I do not deserve it less than others, but I can not say much either xD. And here I would have liked very much to have nominated for Emily Deschanel.
Best comedy actor Chris
Colfer (Glee)
Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother)
Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family) Jon Cryer
(Two and A Half Men)
Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family)
Ty Burrell (Modern Family)

missed a bit here, because the award was for Modern Family, but not for whom I thought I had xD Very well deserved Jesse Tyler Ferguson as Eric Stonestreet. Although this category will go with NPH until the end of the day. And frankly, I'd better not win that TAAHM.

Best Drama Actor
John Slattery (Mad Men)
Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad)
Martin Short (Damages)
Terry O'Quinn (Lost)
Michael Emerson (Lost)

Andre Braugher (Men of a Certain Age)
only say: John Noble. Nominated preferred by me and won. In its very unfair absence I can only hope they win or Michael Emerson Terry O'Quinn, but left again for Aaron Paul. He also apparently well deserved.

Best Comedy Actress
Jane Lynch (Glee)
Kristen Wiig (Saturday Night Live)
Jane Krakowski (30 Rock)
Julie Bowen (Modern Family)
Sofia Vergara (Modern Family)
Holland Taylor (Two and A Half Men) I think

here there's not much to say.

Best Drama Actress

Sharon Gless (Burn Notice)
Christine Baranski (The Good Wife)
Christina Hendricks (Mad Men)
Rose Byrne (Damages)
Archie Panjabi (The Good Wife )
Elisabeth Moss (Mad Men)

Here I can not say I do not see ninguna.


Y hasta aquí mi repaso a los Emmys.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment