Monday, August 23, 2010

Royal Rumble Drinking Game

my sedentarie life

WITH NO FRIENDS AROUND.

Last week I watch a movie EVERY.NIGHT. And, just fyi, I didn't do that in my entire life. Never. And the worst (or maybe best) it's that I actually enjoy it. I was just waching movies until 2 of midnight and eating brownie ice-cream (best ice-cream ever btw), and even one day I ate cereals like they were popcorn or something. I should make a review of every film but I am to lazy.
Omg, why am I so lazy?
I tried to do iconing but I was so bored that I didn't even have enough imagination. And I PROMISE I even SWEAR I would do a massive post with True Blood icons of this week episode because I fucking love it. A BIT OF SPOILERS It had everything I enjoy of True Blood (but Sam's part), I mean, the first real kiss between Eric/Sookie (OMFG!!1!!!!!1!!!), Jason being all adorable, Jessica/Hoyt: I have NO WORDS of how much I LOVE THEM), Sookie being all ridiculous and making stupid decisions and not stfu, and being a lame fairy, I mean, A FUCKING FAIRY, seriously, this show is so unreal most of the times, but... a fairy... seriously, I think about it and I start laughing like a crazy person. A fairy like Edward Cullen. And also when Hoyt punched Tommy I was like: "Finish him already!". And Terry... OMG Terry, I WANT SOMEONE LIKE HIM, how can he be so adorable! And Arelene is a b.i.t.c.h. Pam is great as always, Jesús and Lafayette... well, that was weird. And I don't like Crystal, I hope she will got killed. AND STEVE!!! And Russel being all creepy. So, yes, one of my favourite episodes of True Blood.

I should get going, because the time passes by, and I'm still doing nothing. And I already missed Modern Family in English (I was curious about the translation of wtf = why the face?)
So, goodnight!

Next: True Blood icons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment