Sunday, August 8, 2010

Waxing Strips For Genital Area

Hi!

So... I've made a lj because it's summer and I'm bored and I have almost no social life, and seems like pretty much everyone on tumblr has lj, and also because I want to practice my writing in english so, I'm writing in english. And... I'm Sandra, 17, I live in Spain but I got the feeling like I don't belong here. I love England. Here everything is too yellow, and there are no hills so is kind of boring. So... likes, yeah. I love the Internet, avobe all, and then, because I love the Internet I love tv shows more than I like to admit, music (=life), books (because reallity sucks), and movies and stuff. And I recently discovered the awesome world of comics, blame Scott Pilgrim and its epic awesomeness.

Probably nobody is going to read this, but I really don't care. I am too bored to care about anything.

So, I will try to updated regulary and... I don't know, mostly will be photoshop stuff, because I want to get better on that too, and maybe my opinions on tv or music or whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment