Monday, August 16, 2010

Brother Laser Printer Unhealthy

sthebeat @ 2010-08-16T18:32:00

I promise this is not abandoned. This week I haven't got time for almost anything because my cousin and her friend came and we go partying and stuff xd
So, my week:
On Wednesday we went to watch Toy Story 3 in 3D. It was greeeeat. Not the 3D, but the movie was fantastic! I cried in the end (as usual), and there's one thing I thought I wouldn't like (the "English" Buzz) but it turn out to be hilarious.  So yeah, another animation film added to my animated-movies-i-love-more-than-movies-with-actors, which by now it's pretty long xd
And on Monday-Tuesday I watched Mr. Nobody just because of Jared Leto and Diane Kruger. It was really weird at first, but then I like it, but I'm not a big fan of the end, I think it should have ended SPOILERS he dying, not the time going backwards or whetever the hell was that END OF SPOILER. And I also love this: (SPOILERS) that they don't tell you what was his real life or that he actually live all of the lifes, or maybe he didn't live them because he didn't make the choice; and the Where-Is-My-Mind scene. It was perfect. END OF SPOILER.
And yesterday we watch Sherlock Holmes , the Guy Richie one. I enjoyed it. It's not the best movie ever, of course, and I watched it in English, but Robert Downey Jr. is fucking amazing. I have to watch Iron Man like right now. (I don't know why but I haven't watch yet, is like a sin or something xd)
 
And FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY I finished reading The Pillars Of Earth . It took me like a month (I don't know exactly because I went away for 3 weeks) but it seems like ages. It's not that I don't like it, but it's sooooo long. I couldn't wait to finish it and start reading other books I want to read. I like it, but I don't love it. It's not my kind of book, it's just... a story, a story of a buch of lifes. It doesn't have... mystery or something, it's just life. And cathedral. And that was boring. And the only mystery it has it was revealed on the mini-series in the first episode, and I am so dump that I was watching and reading it at the same time so... Speaking of the mini-series, sometimes I like it because they don't talk about cathedrals like on the book, but in my opinion they totally blew off the first Jack/Aliena kiss, and the second one, which is actually the first one on the book. But I totally adore them, they're very cute together xd.
I also started reading The Umbrella Academy. The first volume was ok I guess, but the second it's two fucking awesome, seriously. I am enjoying it like a little girl! (well, not like a little girl...). I'm reading it very slowly because I don't want it to end xd. 

So, that plus parties was my week. This week I have no intentions of going out, just for picking up the books for next shcool year and that's all. My life is fucking boring. Especially this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment