Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Plans For Sailing Pup

Felicita no Fansub ~

update

is because I can not write any other way, except that * A * reason? Today it has grown my tiny library hetalia * A * and when I went to Madrid I bought a Coin Figure ROMANO * A * (though it has little defects -.-) and a case of Poland * A * my favorite ukes> \u0026lt;but that not all, what is my surprise when I get home and see a package on my bed post? And it turns out that I have received my doujinshi (and a friend ...) of Osoba * A * and I adore the author, so I can not help but feel even happier than I was to buy the figurine and the box> \u0026lt;of course, the doujin is thankful to the disgruntledoesi  y meh, aunque se que es poca cosa no, lo siguiente, pero oye, me hace ilusion >< eso con la figura y el peluche de japon es lo poco pero ni de coña lo ultimo que tendre de hetalia >< LO JURO *A*

Iva a subir una foto, pero no tengo pilas .-. ya la subire *A*

0 comments:

Post a Comment