Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rogers Family Plan Bes

Updates ...

. notifies now on because I have not been updating for so long. insurance that want to kill me and sticks, not yet received aunq amenasa aggravating, but good. the case is that I have not had time, and my computer died, not for q, but overnight and would not work. and was computed that had everything, absolutely everything I've been doing the last 5 to 6 years, videos, songs, pictures, fics. everything went away, and wanted to mourn for the anger, but I hold. the thing is that I'm rewriting, the cap of The facts of our life , and the Prelude AMORCOINCIDENCIAS AND CONSEQUENCES. q so late a bit more to go up, chaps. but do not forsake. but suffer with my classes.

Also I have very bad news, the fic together even through our differences borradoa will cause the entire document q had written was lost, and I was almost finished, just missing the last chapter. unfortunately now missing everything, but if I retrieve document somehow republish. and this time completely.

hope and this has served as something, and on new projects, prontosubire which is the more I asked me to come up.

read and we hope soon, bye ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment