Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chlamydia And Bruises

Lighthouse. The substitute.

swear that this is not another entry EMO. This time it's the turn of Lost and we split because I am of letters and numbers together so baffles me.

1. Ben and Locke teachers in his life are parallel and Ben is a nerd which fits me do not ask me why. Locke is a character that has me very mad indeed, I got desperate enough to recognize that the fifth season I wanted a little bit. I really felt bad. I liked that they buried on the island since it was the place where you always wanted to be. Ben Lapidus has been successful but has been more "This is the most unusual funeral I've ever been," Yes man!

2. It is clearer than the water that James knew what was coming and intentions are also clear of little smoke. Locke was a candidate, with his death and no body would have a free hand to pose for him without any problem so that James knew all the chick is sought (the name escapes me) and instructed him to take the body to the island. Not if I explain or if I'm wrong for not remembering some detail. Right now is what I think.

3. Sawyer is actually quite a character. It's funny the ease with which it is taken from "You were not dead?" and "Be you're not Locke "course is to give you a prize. Takes so long on this island has already been used to see ordinary things in it happen. To make matters worse the poor does not hear me anything and will try to eat you little smoke and coconut in the most vile existence. The son of the great goat knows that now is the most vulnerable of all. When the ladder is broken almost had a heart attack. Sawyer knew he could not end well but I did not scare off anyone. The final chapter has given me a little scared because let's face it wants to charge a little smoke and that Sawyer wanted to leave the island and we know that is linked to "with feet first "and frankly I do not want that happening ever.

4. That child seemed very creepy to me just because you have scared shitless (Or was that my impression?) A little smoke. We must see the skill that others have to appear and disappear at any moment.

5. It's funny how they are doing this for the connections in the "parallel reality." The Rose and Locke for example. Her cancer and disability and joined him once. And again the lack of faith in the person with more faith that has passed through the island. It's funny how even Hugo is who pulls the chestnuts from the fire when they normally would have been the opposite. It is clear that fate is what it is and anyway with or without island island were all destined to meet. Ben and his glasses have been like "wow."

6. Richard is more burnt than a motorcycle old but still love it. Even when all you could see it was fake eyeliner. I think that is the great unknown. For now, I think his face, his gestures and his warnings are fake and can not understand (or itself and that is scared shitless) what it claims little smoke. I fear more than a green stick not have to see the scene that leaves feet.

7. Surely you have thought all this "They are all candidates except Kate." And the truth is I do not wonder now, is Hugo's candidacy as a joke, do not tell me no.

8. The balance has been as very "spiritual" call it in some way. Does it have something to do with good and evil? The balance between each other in a nutshell. I liked the approach.

9. And the last. I've left for last because it is one of the great Lost mysteries. Numbers. 4 Locke , 8 Reyes, 15 Ford, 16 Jarrah, 23 Shephard, 42 kwon . Represent candidates to protect the island. Now I understand why it was so important to maintain Sayid. Is that clear would be one less, and if Chung is to die do not know why but I get more crappy is that of "The darkness is growing inside." Everything has a purpose and if they want to kill something is. Fuck me that what there is in the writings has nothing to do. Now I have to know How did Jacob all about? Why Dharma hatch had the same number? Why those particular numbers? among other things clear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment