Monday, February 8, 2010

Can U Get A Common Wart On Ur Lip?

That sucks dude.

thought to do this together with the summary of the next chapter but in view of which can be longer than the construction of the heap I thought it best to post by chapter. Obviously I had to see a second term and still not found out about certain things.

1. The airplane. It is assumed that is what would have happened if there had been accident which that of "Whatever Happened Happened" means anyway were destined to know right? but it turns out Jack goes to BATHING when there is Desmond sat back and asked Jack: "Do I know you from somewhere?" Maybe
beating around the bush on my part but I find it strange that suddenly think that I know of something especially when this does not happen stitch without thread. Then comes Charlie (nostalgia) and Jack saves her life and tells her she should be dead. And I do not know why I related to two things: the first time Jack saves on the island and the second with the times that Desmond saves his life. Finally, it is true that his destiny was to die, that I can not understand is why the plane Charlie knows.

2. As always someone has to blame Jack for everything that happens. And back to business as usual. I understand that Sawyer is fucked and all that but since the plane crashed on the island there in the first season, ALL chose the easiest thing was to let him make the decisions. Successful or not, they followed without question, because of course, is very easy to blame everything on someone else si las cosas salen mal. Jack jamás le ha puesto una pistola en la cara a nadie para que lo sigan. Ha sido elección de cada uno de ellos por lo tanto que ahora lo culpen de la muerte de Juliet me parece injusto, una putada y una gilipollez al mismo tiempo.

3. A Hugo todo le sale estupendamente. WTF? Si se supone que antes de montarse en ese avión ya tenía una vida apestosa ¿cómo de repente le sale todo a pedir de boca? No lo entiendo.

4. Juliet sigue viva después del bombazo. Eso merece otro WTF? Más grande y más alto que el anterior. Mi no entender.

5. Aparece Jacob y resulta que should know that all this would happen or not, tell me your my what sense could have that look before they even consider taking that flight. And the last straw Sayid is seen as a phoenix reborn as having drowned in the miraculous waters. What really happened?

6. The connection between Boone and Locke in the aviĆ³ny the subsequent conversation between Jack and Locke as they wait for their luggage. "Another chance? On the island the first two come to the point that you die for the faith of another and as for Jack and Locke is curious that at the airport that seems to be Jack have more "faith" and the island was just the opposite. Interesting.

7. I could not imagine the faces of Richard and Ben freaking colorful. I think right now are more lost than me and is saying.

8. The black smoke is the ancient island of Jacob compete right? "Who sat out his side at the beach? But you know it is like Locke? I had to miss something and now I get it. Whatever Jacob saw something coming and gave him a guitar case Hugo, in order to warn the church right? Oh Jesus I do not heard anything.

9. "Juliet says something use whatever Miles or less? Jum.

10. What is inevitable is the gal of Hugo. Not that it's silly, no, it's silly and a half.

11. That Japanese guy gives me creeps.

12. "Sayid is the new Jacob? Because the resurrection style Lazarus Arise and walk "has been as very epic.

13. Smoke wants to go home. Oma.

14. Not the love triangle please. Not again.

Finally, everything comes down to this Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment