Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gabrielle Union Light Skin

Lost 6x03: What Kate does.

This chapter is not that I have clarified much of what we already knew, in fact I found it loose.

- Yesterday seeing it in four I noticed that just before Sayid returned to the world of the living Miles was sitting beside her and put strange face like, "I do not understand why he's dead no I hear it. "

- "I can be very persuasive when I want to" give you Kate. Leave already beating around the bush and takes a time I really was in love with Juliet.

- Can you know what the hell is the Japanese? A little communication on his part would not hurt.

- That people more beast. Por un momento pensé que la idea era comprobar que Sayid realmente está vivo y no es “el que porta” al humo negro pero no, es que algo oscuro crece en su interior. Para colmo de males se tiene que tomar una pastillita que el señor japonés muy amablemente ha creado para él, pero claro, después de haberlo frito como a un periquito y haberle clavado esa cosa en el pecho la pobre criatura no se la va a tomar muy a gusto que digamos así que el señor japonés se propone chantajear emocionalmente a Jack para que se la de y Sayid gustosamente se la tome. Jack se queja y trata de tragársela y el Japanese makes eject because it might be poison to the darkness that grows on the chest does not reach the heart. Want to avoid that it becomes something very wrong. Poor Sayid has dropped the fat and I bet you prefer to be dead. Very wel fandango.

- Adopting Aaron remains in a truño like a fist I see. Cross a big puddle at all, those things are fucking warn. Come on that is seen and verified that it is she who has to raise Aaron. Around all this is something important.

- And now the "connection" is between Kate-Claire-Aaron Ethan and which happens to be a doctor available. That complex whole. All that was in common between each and the ties that arose in the island are being repeated in his parallel life or whatever you want to call it.

- "The private talks make me nervous. Usually just doing something I do not understand. " Lol I must admit that sometimes Hugo has its points.

- Who do you care about Kate? I've seen how fast Jin. Take that ungrateful!

- I think there is a culprit for the death of Juliet. The time after a loss is when a attempts to demonize and blame incurred and ahber but the truth is that it was his decision. I mean, he tried to convince her but she was the one who decided to stay regardless of their reasons for doing so. Life is a matter of choices, some more successful than others but elections to the end of the day and his was to be convinced and continue on the island.

- Do you really believe that Kate returned only to find Claire? I'm not saying that not one of the reasons that it is but that Seuren llorera then talk to Sawyer EMO ... I suppose it's all too situacióny porque creo que esperaba que él estuviera ahí siempre, quiero decir, igual que antes. Definitivamente si algo llegara a pasar entre ellos de nuevo menuda decepción.

- “Because it happened to your sister” y se queda tan tranquilo el tio después de decir eso. Jack está que lo flipa y ya no sabe si gritar como una nenita de quince años o pasarse el resto de sus días llorando e implorando perdón por existir.

- Oh.My.God. Y por fin reaparece Claire con esa peluca greñosa y ganas de marcha. ¡Resulta que es la reencarnación de la francesa! xDDDD Aka

0 comments:

Post a Comment