Saturday, November 20, 2010

How To Finalize Magnavox Mwr 10d6

Wands Are Only as Powerful as the wizards Who use Them. Playful

Below the cut I leave my humble review of Harry Potter and the Part 1 of death. I think they are probably things in the pipeline but basically this is what you get. We

piecemeal. I'll start with these two scenes as discussed in recent months. Dance H / Hr and kiss.

- On the dance, I must say a few things. More than sexual tension, the only thing I've seen Harry is desperate to encourage your best friend who is depressed lost BECAUSE RON IS GONE. I do not understand how you get the idea that they would kiss and more crap I do not know when Hermione is taking a crap on Ron. It is inconsistent. I will not deny the chemistry between them but mostly because Daniel and Emma have a chemistry that you shit y eso se transmite. Pero no sólo en esa escena sino en las premieres y en todos los actos a los que acuden. Es que joder como se nota que la mente ve lo que quiere ver o que pasa ¿He sido yo la única que la ha visto llorar porque Ron no está o eso también me lo he inventado? En fin más de lo mismo. Incluso mi amiga que está totalmente fuera del fandom, que no ha leído los libros, cuando le pregunté lo que opinaba me dijo lo mismo. Y jamás le he hablado de las eternas guerras shipperiles ni pollas en vinagre. Creo que la falta de entendimiento está en que yo veo a H/Hr como hermanos y el incesto es illegal. Good and give it a comic about the matter what you tell me of Dan dancing? jajajaja puto is the master of the roost.

- The kiss made me gag. I can not say much ground this respect because gag is the word that best describes how I felt. Now I understand the comment of Daniel Emma qualifying giving him a kiss or something wild. I do not remember his words. Thinking otherwise is a product of Voldemort's mind so disgusting that romance does not fit. I do not know how to explain it but if I were the H / Hr I would have liked.

For an overview of Yet the movie, let the term, cock-eyed. The adaptation seems to me pretty good and after all I am glad that have been divided into two parts. Much information compressed and a thousand things without giving me would have caused a bleeding ulcer. I was so excited
Harry visits the grave of their parents. Here is my heart sank thinking that meant everything to him. I could not help feeling infinite pity. I came to mind Sirius, Remus and the times in which they were all so happy ... was a huge mix of feelings, around a bit. Other scenes that moved me were the Moon appear from the darkness in the dungeon of Malfoy Hermione while screaming could be heard everywhere, or the death of Dobby. And to name some action, that of the 7 Potter is so far and for my taste, the best start of all.
The entire scene of the ministry is another of my favorites.

You see, the film seemed to be a last and that the best is yet to come. Needless to say, Dan and Rup are the best that exists and to Emma seems it has improved. RON WEASLEY IS MY KING FOREVER!

By the way, I missed Hogwarts like a bitch. The common room Grand Ballroom ... But if I missed even Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan for the love of God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment