Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Advent 8215p Recovery Disk

Above the noise

This is a full-blown post is hate, but somewhere I have to complain long and tendidamente.

I've come to see very big fan of McFly, even though I knew relatively recently, I never never had "tainted" to a group in such a short time, this means that in SO at 2 weeks and I knew all the songs I had seen a thousand videos on Youtube (video clips, fanvids, interviews, DVD extras, etc..) and I loved everything about them. Although they were not at all my type of group I will defend to the death, when they called sold, commercial, whatever, I would still querĂ­ay I want (to their former self musically speaking) because they are still the same people, or so I thinking. I can understand

Maso least, who want to become known and such, and that's good to come to play but what had to be this way? I think not. And I understand perfectly well who want to change and try other styles, one thing is that almost all groups that have done or will do, but they were still the same, do not you know.
The truth that the blame is not the current style is, I like Cobra Starship but they were so from the beginning, and I love Justin Timberlake, more of the same. But this radical change is not where it comes from not going with them, and reminds me very much, "I do not want to say it is cruel but ...- to Dover. And that's the worst thing I can say, I assure you.
addition,-that it is a bit personal, remind me what I call "new-pop-with-chunda-chunda-to-bottom" well represented by people like Jason Derulo, Taio Cruz, Usher now and, yes, "Justin Bieber. Although now that I think it is obvious that this record McFly remind me Taio Cruz. Anyway, I personally hate this style, mostly because in my town, at parties and weekend play songs how are you all day, and like it or not, you get tired. (Fun FUCT: my friends believe that one day I went home early because I was sick and bored me when I left because I really like listening to In My Head after I was banging against the wall until he lost consciousness .) .... And I'm going around the bush.
Anyway, to attach a bit the last paragraph, that to hear the new McFly is a picture in my head: my friends, whom I love with all my heart but we have taste totally different music-Party Girl dancing, listening to the fullness, ringing in the pub we go every day and I say, "But if you like McFly you." And be like noses, I explain that to me, those are not them, who do not know what bothers me that people would know that and not only for what they were, but they were alive. I sincerely hope not become too popular as to reach the small town where I live because I do not bear that everyone will start listening.

Worst of all, and what bothers me most is not going to his concert before this. Ya nunca volveran a tocar esos setlist y yo me hundiré en la miseria de no haber podido ver (por tropecienta mil veces) a uno de tus grupos preferidos en su mejor momento.

PD: La portada es ho-rri-ble. De las que menos me gustan e incluso odio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment