Friday, November 12, 2010

Dirt Bikes For Cake Decorating

I do not like goodbyes.

I do not like goodbyes, but the end is getting closer. Now we only have one opportunity to re-see them all together in a world premiere and do not like the idea. I already know the story of "everything has an end" and "nothing is forever" and blah, blah, blah. The end of the story is fine as it is but it's still so much that I miss ...
There are people that breaks things and moves because it is what it is but I have always found it hard to adapt to changes in that regard. Not only is less real things like Lost, Harry Potter is still miss high school, college, time spent with people who are no longer in my life. I find it hard to break with the past do not know if I explain, but I try my best I can. Each time something is about to end back to miss all of the above. Put another way, it's as if all the stages of my life were in a bag and each time something is coming to an end all to go back again. Yesterday while watching I came back the premiere to happen. Nostalgia think it would be the right word, do not know.

Buah and all that stuff has left me suddenly and release was not the reason for this post. The real reason was to re guaperrimos say they were all, and to evidence.

started by the protagonists. I think it's the first time I meet a handsome Daniel premiere. As I said yesterday on twitter (I know a hundred times and sorry for the spam), but is that "can not bear." Emma bit Masy teaches the soul but he was much prettier than the previous day (perhaps I have not seen is favored with red lips). Girls may have been frozen, but you have to suffer to show off xD and divine Rupert always going wherever it goes. And will love him so much that I am blind what can I do ^ ^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

now turn to Bonnie for me was beautiful. I really love this girl, her hair (it goes without saying that little thing reminds me of Lily poor)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Evanna
I think you missed the hairstyle but is wearing Rarita what I do not think anything was wrong and Matt the photos do not do it justice because I was VERY AWESOME.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
super
Tom and Jade to the rescue. I will not mess with him because he is so cute, so polite and so grateful that he does not deserve.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And finally what should never be done, ever. Katie looks like a lady and the main character reminds me of one of these Asian scary movies can be, "Samara" Prota "The Signal"? I do not know but something. The makeup is horrible to begin with is whiter than your skin tone and those lips ... looks like an undead (I have not touched the color to the picture). Not to mention the hair and outfit. My grandmother was more modern in their times. Then there Clémence which I find very cute face but the dress is to put him and let him fire burning three days.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

PD: I can not fail to mention the toenail (plaster) the relative of Bonnie. NO WAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment