Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Husband Is Trasvesti



Hello, authors. If you are here I assume that is because they are curious or because they want to improve their writing, but whatever the reason: Welcome to this small space dedicated to offering help to all those who want it. Perhaps
many will say "It's just a hobby, so I can do whatever I want, but: No. As you know, literature is considered one of the fine arts, and therefore, your version n modern fanfiction should not be depreciated. Although not everyone wants to pursue a career focused on the lyrics, it is always important to bear in mind that English is our mother tongue and, the more you know, I respect and enjoy, we feel more comfortable. It is nice to have a repertoire of eighty words, including those insults ...
So I hope you enjoy this space and acquire, and share, knowledge about the improvement. Greetings, Reviews and Viellioit

1 comment:

  1. Hello there. I am Reviews, one of the two people who originally wrote this LJ entry (in the spanish community "Fic_tips").

    The reason I'm writing this is because Viellioit and I are really puzzled about being (unauthorizedly) translated to English and put in here, without even being notified about the situation. I (we) would like an explanation about this whole thing, please. And, if possible, take all the entries that refer to Fic_Tips or any of our posts off...

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete