Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dirt Bike Party Supplies

TT

Well, I posted the continuation of my fic together even for our differences which corresponded chapters:

Chap.2 fit
Chap.1 a study tour I met Posted
costs nothing Posted
Chap.3 new feelings, new intrigues Posted
Cap. 4 discovered that I like Updated
Chap.5 what I feel for you Updated

The "RESTATEMENT" are those who suffer have published, as took time without uploading, for some problems that arose with the computer which contained the file.
As we had reported in the author notes, since it is almost to the end. two to three chapters maximum for q end. to be honest, I am glad to finish my first letter, which of course I've noticed, I have improved my writing and can deal.

I am very happy to get to this point. but well, now moving up the order in which makes updates to the fics. be in order of publication.

updated list of Long's Fic's:

Together For
yet-RyoSaku our differences. Updated
Prelude to love, and consequences-RyoSaku matches.
For Update
The facts of our life-RyoSaku . Reload

Fics finished-One-Shot's:

RyoSaku Our letter. Full
A wake-RyoSaku dream. Full

Fics in Progress-Long's Fic's:

Review
Dance of love-RyoSaku
love with the girl of my father-RyoSaku Review
Heart singing Review

That would correspond to I have planned and what happened, will soon be uploading the caps. missing, and I hope you like them. take care and thanks for running.

PS: if they can join the community or pasarce RyoSaku_English. to talk about the best fic's RyoSaku we've read.

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment