Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cube Field Game On Cool Math

light novel site (?)

Well, that, not me Although the presentations are ... but you can call me ikari (even if five hundred thousand nicknames .-.) Anyway, enough time had already Livejournal with the fact (the bill) and with intent to use daily, but thought ... ****** What I write here? In the end, I thought, that just as I have a minifansub in blogger, why not use it here too? At the end of the day it is equally or even more comfortable to drive like that, I hope to update quite often around here with little things that fence by

^ ^ As for me, in a more personal ... I can only say I am a very plain little girl (?), Spain, although I would love know another good bunch of countries and not stay stuck in it. Personally I love Japan, why deny it? Both his music, anime, culture, language ... especially if you love me, I guess it is because it is very different from my own country ... Although I also like others, though.

As I said before, I am really bad these things from the presentations, but also it gives me the ortigrafĂ­a fatal, so I ask forgiveness for any stupidity that you may encounter as misspelled the place .. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment