Monday, June 7, 2010

When Is A Good Time To Throw A Bridal Shower

folly of the moment (poetry-SENSE)

This poetry so strange, I thought when I was thinking about the emotions of human beings, both good and bad, then I thought about the senses, and how they influence the emotions or sensations. I hope and can give me your honest opinion of this madness, witty, I've created. In advance thank you for a few minutes of your time to read my strange inspirations and creations!

SENSES

Waste, anxiety,

Despair, hope,

Longing, desire,

hate, love,

Freedom, apprehension,

Dulzura, disappointment,

Desamor, grief.

feelings that flow through the human being,

Sensations complete soul

Whoever achieves master these emotions

is able to control his senses.

Nothing escapes his eye,

Nothing went unnoticed by her ear,

Everything will be tasted by the taste,

Everything will be felt by touch,

All odor does not pass over the smell,

Nothing happened to be reciprocated by the heart,

Nothing remains in doubt by the thought.

Each part comprises a function in humans,

For more insignificant it may seem.

One who failed to see the soul of the earth,

will be the person with the joy and power over this,

enthralled by what is, to those around him.


GREETINGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment