Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Difference Between Ski Salopettes And Ski Pants



hi all, or all, or here for taking the time to read this occurrence mia, now I am good has occurred idea of writing a letter but this letter is as if you dedicate Sakuno Ryoma, but not any card in this she confesses her feelings and yet, says goodbye to him, and that something is about to happen . I hope you like it, bye.

Your glance, but cold and distant, was captivating from the first time you vie, is in love with you.
time has now passed since that time and yet I dare not confess, what my heart for you share. Live
hopeful that one day you realize what my heart for you profess. I've been pasiente
, but running out timepo, soon you and I do not see more.
While that might not matter to you, within me, my eternal love will be a secret.
I did nothing to conquer, and I regret that now, so weak that I stand before you I did not dare.
My soul is begging to confess it to the four winds, but my heart is afraid the answer. I feel
descubierta frente a tu mirada y siento que ante ti no velgo nada.
Ahora estoy partiendo a un viaje sin regreso, esperaba verte una ultima vez, pero eso no va a suceder.
En dos dias me caso en un matrimonio arreglado, ¿pero que importan los sentimientos cuando no son correspondidos?
se que la salida que tome es una estupides, pero mi corazon se a resignado y esta despedida a creado, borrare los recuerdos que por ti cree, y con esto te digo adios...Ryoma Echizen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment