Thursday, September 4, 2008

How To Audition For Eastenders 2010

underworld wonderful Alice in Wonder Underground

Well, another vid .... Buck-tick this time ... Well, I can never resist the voice of Sakurai is the ultimate in my book U / / / U. ... well, with that of Tatsurou with that of takuya, of kyo ... and many more XD





This song put them, because I was remembering something, XD, my teacher asked me as a history of terreror work (obviously ).... made by me with my history I best friend (Jacqueline). A horror story we were asked, not knowing what to do, so thinking of this song (which I love) we came up with the Alice in the underworld ..... XDDDD ended up being anything else, but by no means scary XD

the end, the funniest thing was that we never remember well the story of Alice in Wonderland! hasta el día de hoy no lo hacemos, y el profesor, que nos pidió una sólo página de historia, recibió cinco, y ni siquiera íbamos en la mitad. XD

Después algún dia les muestro el diseño de personajes... que tenemos dibujado ¬¬Uu... y la historia, bueno, al menos lo poco de historia que alcanzamos a escribir, porque el tiempo era reducido XD....... la buscaré ahora mismo XD.





y este vid, que no sé por qué lo pongo XD.....sólo porque me encanta esta canción ¬¬Uu (Diabolo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment